Québec City, Quebec, June 5, 2020 — Robex Resources Inc. ("Robex" or "the Company") (TSXV: RBX/FWB: RB4) files a modified version of the lastest NI 43-101 Technical Report.
Following a letter of observation transmitted by the AMF on March 9, 2020, a modified version of the previously released report on August 9, 2019 titled “Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Estimates for the Nampala Gold Mine” is released. This new report, titled “Modified NI 43-101 Technical Report, Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Estimates for the Nampala Gold Mine” does not contain any change in the previously stated Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve, thus does not present a material effect.
The modifications included in the released report address the points outlined by the AMF. The main points are the following:
- Antoine Berton, previously stated as Other Experts, is now the QP responsible for Item 13 and Item 17.
- Image resolution was augmented and presentation was revised for figures and tables throughout the entire document to increase clarity.
- Information referenced from some mentioned documents is now summarized or cited.
- The Nampala Phase 2 and Phase 3 exploration campaigns are now clearly represented in plan and sections (Item 10).
- Observations concerning pyrite and arsenopyrite made during the site visit are now presented in the document (Item 12).
- A summary of the metallurgical tests completed on the project is incorporated in the report (Item 13).
- Additional context on the key hypothesis used to produce the Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve is added for clearness (Item 14 and Item 15).
- A discussion on other factor impacting the Mineral Resource was added to the report (Item 14)
- A detailed description of elements, including dilution and mining recovery, that are important to consider for Mineral Reserve calculation is now part of the report (Item 15).
- The conclusion contains discussion points on risk and uncertainties (Item 25).
Robex Resources Inc.
Benjamin Cohen, CEO
Augustin Rousselet, CFO/COO
Head office: (581) 741-7421
This news release contains statements that may be considered “forecast information” or “forecast statements” in terms of security rights. These forecasts are subject to uncertainties and risks, some of which are beyond the control of Robex. Achievements and final results may differ significantly from forecasts made implicitly or explicitly. These differences can be attributed to many factors, including market volatility, the impact of the exchange rate and interest rate fluctuations, mispricing, the environment (hardening of regulations), unforeseen geological situations, unfavourable operating conditions, political risks inherent in mining in developing countries, changes in government policies or regulations (laws and policies), an inability to obtain necessary permits and approvals from government agencies, or any other risk associated with mining and development. There can be no assurance that the circumstances set out in these forecasts will occur, or even benefit Robex, if any. The forecasts are based on the estimates and opinions of the Robex management team at the time of publication. Robex makes no commitment to make any updates or changes to these publicly available forecasts based on new information or events, or for any other reason, except as required by applicable security laws. The TSX Venture Exchange or the Regulation Services Provider (as defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) assumes no responsibility for the authenticity or accuracy of this news release.