No, ROBEX shares are traded though a broker at the TSX Venture Exchange (symbol: RBX) and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (symbol: RB4).
- Can I buy shares directly from ROBEX?
- Who can I contact if I haven’t received documentation for the ROBEX shareholders’ annual general meeting?
For registered owners (meaning your shares are held in certificate form), please contact Computershare.
For beneficial owners (meaning your shares are electronic in an account with a broker), you can contact your broker directly.
For general shareholder questions, you can contact the transfer agent:
Tel: 1 800 564-6253
- What are the deadlines for filing consolidated financial statements and annual consolidated financial statements?
ROBEX has to file its abridged consolidated interim financial statements no later than the 60th day following the end of a quarter and its annual consolidated financial statements no later than the 120th day following the end of the financial year.
- Can I buy gold from ROBEX directly?
No, ROBEX sells its gold ingots to a gold refinery that then sells gold that was extracted from the gold markets.
- Does ROBEX accept requests for charitable donations or sponsorships?
ROBEX works in partnership with communities surrounding the Nampala mine and strives to create job opportunities, improve access to education and health care, protect the environment and improve quality of life. We focus on supporting initiatives that will benefit the people in the area where we are operating.